Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Flickr Favorites


Just some random images out of my favorites today. They represent summer to me and even though they look like holiday, I'm working hard at the moment. I'm preparing for a most probably busy fall so it's not that I sit on my bum to relax and soak up sunshine here.
Apart from that, I have set a goal to redecorate our bedroom before the end of August. I feel stressed when I think about it as that's only 6 more weeks and I haven't even started yet. It's not exactly something I like doing so it keeps being postponed: from buying furniture to buying paint and cleaning up all the boxes of 'things' that have gathered in the corners somehow. There always seems to be more important stuff going on. But I know that my heart will be really happy when it is all done so I shouldn't use any excuses anymore.