Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Flickr Favorites


It's the first Tuesday of the month so we play by theme if you like.
This week we go back in time with childhood memories. Things you loved to do when you where a kid, places you went and toys and food you loved...
Do you have a fun theme for next month? Don't hesitate to let me know!

When I was a kid, I was a real tomboy. I kind of still am in some way but I try to hide it by wearing a skirt and doing grown up things. I used to gallivant around the meadow picking flowers while trying to avoid cow poop, I played in the abandonned barn across the street, went down the road to the creek to catch tadpoles and I was queen of the swing and all the air around it. How great it was to live a carefree life and not having to worry about anything adults worry about. All advantages have disadvantages and every age has it's charm but somehow that carefree living is something I would like to go back to... but then as an adult. :)