Friday, September 30, 2011

Merry go round

Every last friday of the month, I jump on the 'Merry go round'. What is the Merry go round exactly? Each month, a group of craftswomen from around the world join together and give their reponses to the same question/challenge. Since I forgot to post last Friday, I post the first Friday of this month! :)
This month's topic is "write a simple tutorial on anything - craft related or not"
Oops, a tutorial? That's been a while hey!
To be quite honest, time has not been on my side to make 'em as often as I used too.
And even for this one, it is nothing really spectacular as I kind of forgot about this post and I got reminded on Tuesday evening. So on wednesday before leaving to Holland I decided to quickly snap a few pics and edit them later. They didn't turn out really well so you'll have to forgive me for the bad quality I'm afraid.

How to make a quick & fun packaging idea?
What do you need?
Brads, handmade paper, paper, punch, water, needle, brown paper bags and a brush.
Punch out a flower.Take a piece of handmade paper and apply with a brush some water along a ruler.
The water makes it easier to tear the paper and you get the lovely handmade look afterwards.
Fold it over on the paper bag, add the flower and punch a hole with a needle.
Then use the brad to close it.
Pretty easy and fun packaging.

Want to know what tutorials the other Merriers posted? Hop over to their blogs.
Please bear in mind that the members will be posting at different times of the day, depending on which world time-zone they are in :)