Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mini-Etsy-Labs at 101 woonideeën


Later today I'll be heading off to the Netherlands. I'll be spending a few days at Marta's place and hang out at the Woonbeurs (Living fair). It's a big, big, big interior design fair in Amsterdam and I'm quite happy to snoop around there.

Marta asked me if I could give a small Etsy lab there & I am thrilled to participate. So on thursday I'll be making moss terrariums at the stand of 101 woonideeën from 1PM till 3PM.
image by Dutchhandmade

And tomorrow evening I'll be at the koopavond (buying night) at the Etsy's pop up shop in Leiden called 'Etsy Open - (be) zoek de makers'. (Etsy open - visit the artists)
It will be the last few days the shop will be open & lots of stuff has sold already so if you are in the area and want to take a last peek: hurry up! :)