Thursday, May 10, 2012

Etsy Handmade Portrait


A few months ago, I got an e-mail from Etsy asking me if I would be interested if they made a Handmade Portrait of my work. I felt honored to have been asked to share my story via one of their amazing movies. I love Etsy's Handmade Portraits!
And it couldn't have come at a better time as I felt really ready to share my story in public.
It has been a bit over 3 years that I started making my feelings and they changed my life tremendously.
Since the story is quite personal, I never really spoke about it in public.
It wasn't always easy either so I just waited for the right time to share.
And while a new chapter in my life is about to start, it feels good to share and hopefully it can be a source of inspiration for anyone out there going through rough times or experiencing the same.
It's up on Etsy's blog if you would like to see it. I think it turned out great.
Lots of work and effort went into those few minutes & of course I'd like to thank all the people who made this video possible and beautiful, especially Beth & Bao.

Enjoy & thank you for being part of my community!

XO
Mitsy