Thursday, June 4, 2009

My creative space

I have been really eager to show you my creative space this week.
The reason for that is that Kirsty challenged us to show a hidden heart on the picture.
I'm curious if you can find it & in case you don't, cheat here. :)
This week I'm sitting on my clay table and I made a mould yesterday.
I made my own design for a cup & used the cardboard method for that. I took pictures so I'll post a step-by-step tutorial in my blog soon.
Anyway, the mould is now ready to come out of the plastic so it can dry. I'll be using it with liquid porcelain clay. I've never used liquid clay yet so I'm looking forward to experiment! :)

The kiln is cooling down right now so I'll show pictures of the samples I made last week soon.

Want to show your creative space? Hop over to Kootoyoo's to play! It's fun! :)