Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The secret project... work in proces

These look like dragonfly wings to me... The two on the left are already bisque fired. The ones on the right will be fired this weekend. I only executed the idea that my secret partner put on paper so I'm not sure if they are meant to be dragonfly wings.
I wish I could show you all the drawings she made - simply amazing!
That's one of the things that I can't do properly: draw. I rather pick up a lump of clay and try to make an idea then to draw it first... but I do also know that sometimes it's easier to draw it first. *puts learn to draw properly on her list*Oh well, inspired by the dragonfly wings, I also made some ordinary wings! LOL
I hope my secret partner approves! :)

To know the idea behind the secret project, go read the first blogpost here or click on the label 'the secret project' to see all the posts about it.
Can't wait to receive your guesses but think about it carefully 'cause you can only guess once! :)
You can send your guess to mitsy@artmind.eu and can not change your guess so think about it carefully...