Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Flickr Favorites


If you know me a little bit, you know I'm in love with round and smooth shapes. But even though the paper-maché bowls are not really smooth, I'm deeply in love with them because of their simplicity. The slightly rough edge makes it so vulnerable.
Pretty papers make me kind of weak too - love to look & touch paper so when I saw that leftover picture, I was ready to eat it! :)
And while you're at it, you have to check out the photostream of Wild Goose. The leftovers picture above is just one of the many amazing images in her stream.

Please do check out my favorite mosaic from last week!

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).
I'll pop over to have a look at yours. Can't wait to see your creations and find new favorites! :)