Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The secret project... work in progress

With Halloween around the corner, we thought it was a good idea to show you some fangs...

In the mean time, I have sent out all the samples out to my secret partner. She has been going through them and over the next few weeks will try out to combine her things with my things.
Not all of the samples I showed in my blog will be used as some were too fragile and arrived broken. But hey, they were fun to make! We will choose whatever will work best for both of us as that keeps it fun!

To know the idea behind the secret project, go read the first blogpost here or click on the label 'the secret project' to see all the posts about it.
Can't wait to receive your guesses but think about it carefully 'cause you can only guess once! :)
You can send your guess to mitsy@artmind.eu and can not change your guess so think about it carefully...