Friday, November 6, 2009

Secret Santa wants to know...

... who is an inspiration for you...

Flickr inspires meBlogs inspire me... here are a few I love...
oh hello friend
something's hiding in here The small object
studio violet
Tokyobunny
Ashley Goldberg
Japanese craftbooks
The many creative souls at the European Streetteam.My sister.Li Edelkoort
Free spirits, those who follow their own ways,
but with respect for other people.
(found via Flickr: D Sharon Pruitt ) Dalai Lama
Nature, textures, shapes,...
(and it has a sense of humor too)
Ann Wood
Look at these fantastic castles here.Martha Stewart
My family
Gustav Klimt
My GrandmotherFrida KahloSanna Annuka (Finnish designer)My husband
Secret Santa is a game played by the European Streetteam on Etsy. The idea behind the Secret Santa is that you make something for a teammember and also receive a gift yourself.
Since I try to organise the game for our team, I get a lovely reward: reading all the questionnaires and knowing all the teammember's secrets! :)
What I also know is that lots of people of the team would like to read them all too... That's why I share part of the answers on the questions in my blog. And even though it's anonymous, it's still fun to read what other people wrote... Hope you enjoyed to have a peek in our team.