Thursday, January 21, 2010

Studio happenings

It will be a busy day today. My table is filled with lots of things that need to get done. I'm sure I'm not getting this all done today but putting things in little blocks motivates me to get those 'blocks' out of the way...
Make and package Babushka magnets...Make and package flower magnets...
Assemble ceramic birds so they are ready to Decopatch.
Decopatch a flock of birds...
Think about a custom feeling for a friend.
I asked for some adjectives so I can work from there.
Sand & assemble love birds.
Fill this shelf with porcelain bits and pieces
for my collaboration with Anna from LilaRubyKing

And that's only what fits on my table at the moment... the to do-list however is loooooong and wide! :)

Oh, and if you haven't already, please vote for me for the Poppy Award, here! :)