Monday, April 26, 2010

Secret Spring Fairy

In case you don't know, I'm part of the European Streetteam on Etsy. An amazing group of like minded people. Twice a year, a swap is organised by someone from the team. The past few years, I matched all the people and got to know all the secrets but I retired after the last swap.
The new swap-chief is, Judit from Vadjutka so this time I could participate. Yeah!
Thanks so much Judit for mixing and matching and organising this wonderful swap-event! You're a perfect spring fairy! :)

Even though I knew I'm in a swap, I was still very surprised when the mailman rang the doorbell. My secret swap friend was Inger from Ingermaaike. Inger makes the most amazing, mindblowing felt creations and I'm superhappy to be the proud owner of my very own Inger-wrap! :)
Look how lucious the wool & silk looks and it is mighty soft too!
And sweet Inger also made me a lovely felt flower - equally soft and what an advantage: I never have to worry about watering it! :)
Thanks so much, Inger, I love the secret swap gift you made for me.
Don't forget to check out Inger's lovely shop, filled with magical felted goodies! :)