Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Flickr Favorites


While summer is already more then halfway I do like to dream about having a little get-away with a camper from snailtrail. All the pictures look fabulous and just make you want to pack your bags and get out on the trail of adventure.
My partner's parents have a little vintage caravan that they don't use anymore. Perhaps it's time to refurbish it and take it out for some adventure? Just thinking of crocheting a granny square blanket, sew a bunting or give it a lick of paint makes me dream away. I certainly see that as an option for next year...
What happened to the statement that I would never travel with a caravan?
Never say never... ;)

My favorite mosaic from last week had a lovely desitination.

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture)...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.